The ultimate unique product selection is on its way
Explore About Polaroid & Its Products
Polaroid is an American company known for its instant film cameras, and later, for its digital cameras and other consumer electronics. The brand is synonymous with instant gratification and is popular for capturing and preserving memories instantly.
- The company was founded in 1937 by Edwin H. Land.
- Polaroid introduced the world's first commercial instant camera, the Model 95, in 1948.
- In the 1960s, Polaroid cameras became popular with consumers and celebrities alike.
- In the 2000s, Polaroid shifted its focus to digital photography and other consumer electronics products.
- The brand declared bankruptcy in 2001 and was restructured as a privately held company.
- Today, Polaroid continues to innovate and produce instant film cameras and other consumer electronics.